Individuals and Families
Accounting, Tax Planning and Preparation
While most people file taxes one time a year, decisions you make year-round affect your
potential tax liability. Hauser Jones & Sas CPAs are up to speed on all of the latest
changes to the tax code and related regulations. Unlike seasonal tax preparation stores,
we are here for our clients year-round. From short answers to in-depth counsel, our insights can
dramatically affect your financial strategy, stability and tax liability this year and for
years to come.
Hauser Jones & Sas can help you take action during the current tax year to help limit
your liability next year on April 15:
- Are there opportunities in the year ahead that you may not have had last year?
- Will the new tax laws change the way you have been doing things for years?
- Has your job, marital status, health or family size recently changed?
- Did you buy or sell a home or receive an inheritance?
- Have you made any major purchases, home improvements or investments; or are you planning to?
You are welcome to contact Hauser Jones & Sas anytime to discuss your finances and
tax strategy. Here are some key milestones to remember:
- January- February: Schedule Your Tax Preparation
- Collect all tax forms, reconcile your books, organize receipts
- Fill out our questionnaire; schedule a call or meeting with your CPA to discuss your return and transfer documents
- March - April: Tax Filing
- Be available for questions from your CPA
- May - December - Tax Extensions
- Filed as needed
- September - December: Tax Planning and Deductions
- Schedule a call or meeting with your CPA to discuss your previous returns and develop a sound strategy for the year(s) ahead