Individuals and Families
Accounting, Tax Planning and Preparation
While most people file taxes one time a year, decisions you make year-round affect your
potential tax liability. Hauser Jones & Sas is up to speed on all of the latest
changes to the tax code and related regulations. Unlike seasonal tax preparation stores,
we are here for our clients year-round. From short answers to in-depth counsel, our insights can
dramatically affect your financial strategy, stability and tax liability this year and for
years to come.
Hauser Jones & Sas can help you take action during the current tax year to help limit
your liability next year on April 15:
- Are there opportunities in the year ahead that you may not have had last year?
- Will the new tax laws change the way you have been doing things for years?
- Has your job, marital status, health or family size recently changed?
- Did you buy or sell a home or receive an inheritance?
- Have you made any major purchases, home improvements or investments; or are you planning to?
You are welcome to contact Hauser Jones & Sas anytime to discuss your finances and
tax strategy. Here are some key milestones to remember:
- January- February: Schedule Your Tax Preparation
- Collect all tax forms, reconcile your books, organize receipts
- Fill out our questionnaire; schedule a call or meeting with your CPA to discuss your return and transfer documents
- March - April: Tax Filing
- Be available for questions from your CPA
- May - December - Tax Extensions
- Filed as needed
- September - December: Tax Planning and Deductions
- Schedule a call or meeting with your CPA to discuss your previous returns and develop a sound strategy for the year(s) ahead